Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemCSSConfig has a deprecated constructor in /home/chippewa/thechristiantimes.net/plugins/system/cssconfig/cssconfig.php on line 29
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/chippewa/thechristiantimes.net/plugins/system/t3/includes/menu/megamenu.php on line 137 The Christian Times - President Kiir appoints new governors for new states in South Sudan
[JUBA, South Sudan, TCT] President Salva Kiir Mayardit issued a decree appointing governors for the newly created 28 states in the country. The following are the named governors according to the decree read on the national television SSTV on 24th December 2015.
1. Hon. Natisio Loluke Manir, Governor Imatong State.
2. Hon. Louise Lobong Lojore, Governor Namurnyang State.
3. Hon. Africano Monday, Governor Maridi State.
4. Hon. Joseph Gelle Pachiko, Governor Amadi State.
5. Hon. Patrick Raphael Zamoi, Governor Gbudwe State
6. Hon. Augustino Jadalla Wani, Governor Jubek State.
7. Hon. Juma Ali Malou, Governor Terekeka State.
8. Hon. David Lokonga Moses, Governor Yei River County.
9. Hon. Elias Waya Nyipouch, Governor Wau State.
10. Hon. Ronald Ruai Deng, Governor Aweil State.
11. Hon. Rizik Zachariah Hassen, Governor Lol State.
12. Hon. Deng Deng Akuei, Governor Aweil East State.
13. Hon. Bona Pariek Biar, Governor Twic State.
14. Hon. Abraham Gum Makuach, Governor Gogrial State.
15. Hon. Akech Tong Aleu, Governor Tonj State.
16. Hon. Ring Tueny Mabol, Governor Eastern Lake State.
17. Hon. Abraam Makoi Bol, Governor Western Lake State.
18. Hon. Madang Majok Meen, Governor Gok State
19. Hon. Dr. Joseph Monytuil Wejang, Governor Northern Lich State.
20. Hon. Teker Riek Dong, Governor Southern Lich State.
21. Hon. Mayol Kur Akuei, Governor Rweng State.
22. Hon. Philip Aguer Panyang, Governor Jonglei State.
23. Hon. Dr. William Othon Awer, Governor Western Nile State.
24. Hon. Chol Thon Balok, Governor Eastern Nile State.
25. Hon. James Kok Ruai, Governor Western Bieh State.
26. Hon. Peter Bol Kong Nguoth, Governor Eastern Bieh State.
27. Hon. Peter Lam Buoth, Governor Latjor State.
28. Baba Medan Konyi, Governor Boma State.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS